5/25/2009

rockabye baby

Lately i’ve been having trouble staying asleep. I'm up like a pop tart at 6:40am when my alarm is only set for 8am. I have a big trip for work coming up and need some solid shut eye before i embark so someone recommended Lunesta which I plan on taking tonight as soon as i get home from the MTV live aftershow whatever im doing that im not telling you about.

I’m pretty excited to potentially get more than 4-5 hours of sleep, but even more exciting are these potential side effects listed on Lunesta's website.

"getting out of bed while not being fully awake and doing an activity you do not know you are doing. abnormal thoughts and behavior. Symptoms include more outgoing or aggressive behavior than normal, confusion, agitation, hallucinations, worsening of depression, and suicidal thoughts or actions. memory loss. anxiety. severe allergic reactions. Symptoms include swelling of the tongue or throat, trouble breathing, and nausea and vomiting."

Wow. And this is legal?

It would be important to note that the last time I took Ambien four years ago, I fell asleep while on the phone with a friend and started hallucinating, explaining to them how my television was a television but not actually a television. So, this should be fun!

No comments: