2/24/2011

LAX is for LOVERS

Spotted at LAX: Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston on Wednesday, Feb 23rd, 2011. See references: Jen Spotting & Brad Spotting

Sadly, they were both there at different times. BUT SAME DAY, U GUYS!!! You know what this means, right? It means they both flew into LAX yesterday. On airplanes! Probably even Business Class (ooh la la!).

Now I don't wanna get my hopes up but i'm pretty sure this will lead to a reconciliation. If life has taught me anything, it's that people can't just be at the airport on the SAME EXACT DAY and NOT get together and work through their decade long issues.

What? Oh, I get it... You think this sounds crazy. You think that it's just all coincidental. You are so naive. The evidence screams "I'm leaving Angie for Jen". Granted, it starts slowly. First they'll both be filming separate movies simultaneously in different parts of the world. Then, before you know it, Jen will be at Golden Globes on the SAME night as Brad. And a couple months later, Oscars, same night. Mark my words. It'll happen. Who do you think called the Jake Gyllenhaal/Jenny Lewis reconnecting, a whopping 6 years ago? ME. I was all like "you'll see, they'll reconnect". And sure enough, 6 years later they're at the Golden Globes as friends, reconnecting. You'll see. It WILL happen. And when it does, i'm taking full credit. Not only for calling it, but for maybe even having a hand in it by planting the seed.

Also: Brad, Jen. I know you're reading this so let me just say - It wouldn't kill you guys to make a little bit of an effort to maybe speed up the process. We all have other shit to do and you're kinda holding us back. I don't have time to just make JPEG photo collages all day of paparazzi shots of you guys at the airport. I have a job for crying out loud.

Pitt/Aniston 2017.

No comments: